4 January 2014

New Year; New Adventures!



Jen here! 

You have all probably read so many '2014 resolutions' posts but the positivity floating around has made me want to write a similar post about what I have planned in the New Year. Its great to hear off you all so leave your New Years resolutions in the comments box below!

1. Work Harder
I love nothing more than a good challenge; whether it be work related or deciding to start this blog! 
Before Christmas I was feeling a little bit deflated and run down (dry skin, full of cold and constantly tired) so the Christmas break has been perfect timing for me to recharge my batteries ready to face 2014 head on!
I am probably one of the very few that can say they love their job; I love going to work and seeing what the day will bring, but there are days when you would rather be tucked up on the sofa under a duvet with a strong brew and a catalogue of Disney films... so I really want to push myself this year and see what I can achieve; I am also at college studying the level 7 advanced diploma in Human Resource Management (not beauty related whatsoever!) Along with this and starting this blog with Soph, i'd say this resolution has got off to a good start! 

2. Buy a House
If you have read our 'About Us' page you will know that my boyfriend Kraig & I are looking to buy a house in the next few months. After literally years of saving money and missing out on our annual summer holiday last year it is finally time to start looking! (yay!) I would say that this resolution is at the top of my list at the minute and I have been doing nothing but obsessing on Pinterest and Next home! 

3. Feel Happier with myself
I'm not going to head down the 'lets get skinny' route, but I would definitely like to feel more body confident and cut out the fast food and replace it with more healthy foods. My sister gets married in May this year so that is my motivation for the next few months. All my friends and family know that I am not the greatest exerciser... I go with good intentions, but never seem to keep it up so as well as eating healthier I think this resolution needs to have some exercising in there too! Some classes that I would love to take up are MetaFit and Yoga. 

5. Blog Blog Blog! 
So as you know if you have stumbled across our (kind of empty) blog you will notice that Soph & I have have started our new venture by entering the blogging world. Along with pushing myself in work and with my studies, I will try and blog as much as I can. I have lots of pretty little things I want to share with you (as does Soph) and we can only hope that we can be a popular blogspot and hope to have lots of fun along the way! I can't wait to try new products and blog my little butt off! 

Here's to an amazing 2014!


Lots of love & hugs




No comments:

Post a Comment